By: Jenn Ortiz, guest blogger
- Christian Lacroix is bankrupt.
- Oilily filed for Chapter 11.
- Cavalli is selling.
- Neiman Marcus and Bergdof sharing executives, and Saks also had a shake-up, an effort to freshen up it’s board and hold members accountable, in hopes of helping the struggling retailer out of it’s slump.
- Burberry reported an entire year of losses.
- E-luxury is no longer a retailer.
- Versace, Aquascutum, and Luella are all shook up.
- Vogue is claiming save fashion.
- Fashion houses are burning!
“Luxury is dead [Read more...]