It’s quite easy to say that 2010 was the year of the Internet:
- Facebook was made into a film called “The Social Network”
- Twitter grew to new heights
- Photoshop was a superstar in more than once instance for making people beautiful…or lack there of…
- New non-partisan organization, No Labels, replicated another organization’s logo and Gothamist caught it
- Mashable held their Summit
- YouTube launched a few careers
But most of all, people connected, shared and helped one another.
The Internet became the place to make important announcements and before the world new it, online was the new, ultimate “it” place.
On December 14, 2010 Twitter came out with their “Most Powerful Tweets of 2010” — it’s definitely worth a look to see the true power of what makes viral — simply that, viral.
1 – Ann Curry
Thu Feb 05
00:34:31 +0000 2009 [Read more…]