This New Year’s Eve when you kiss away 2012 and welcome 2013, consider a little TIGI Cosmetics.
Right before Christmas, their public relations agency sent me some products to try out for the New Year for a little extra sparkle and shine.
I was sent the
- TIGI Luxe Lipgloss in Diamonds and Pearls
- TIGI High Density Eyeshadow Quad in Lush
- TIGI Perfect Eyeliner in Black
- Luxe Lash Mascara in Black
The High Density Quad in Lush includes four colours: teal (shimmer), burgundy currant (shimmer), peach (matte), brown (matte).
What I really enjoyed the most about the palette was that the eyeshadows were far more pigmented than I anticipated.
I’ve never used TIGI makeup before, only their hair products and I was very happy with the results.
The shadows are extremely easy to blend and you can create a really beautiful look very easily.
- For the look above I used the teal on my bottom lid as well as in the inner corners of the top.
- I applied the brown in the outer corners of my top lid and blended into my crease.
- I then took the burgundy currant and blended it between the teal and the brown.
- I topped it off by applying the Perfect Eyeliner at the top and inside the waterline (smudged).
- Lastly, I applied my Luxe Lash Mascara and I was finished.
- Diamonds and Pearls Lipgloss on its own to complete the look (… see, you can even see my healing chapped lips )
I want to also add that I really, really liked the TIGI eyeliner as well as the mascara.
The eyeliner was as pigmented as a MAC Cosmetics eye kohl with the precision of a gel in the form of a pencil. I was pleasantly surprised!
One of the reasons I’m very picky about mascaras is because of two things: mascara is never pigmented enough/thick enough and that it can irritate your eyes (especially, if you wear contact lens like I do!)
I had neither one of those issues with this mascara.
It was really as lush as its name and it’s now on my favourites list alongside Dior’s Diorshow Blackout, Maybelline’s Falsies (purple tube), Lancome’s Hypnose and MAC’s Mascara X.
The TIGI Lush Lash is superb.
Happy New Year!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog (part of Little Pink Book PR, LLC.) Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida. She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Find her on LinkedIn, get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. © 2009-2013 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.