As usual, Calvin Klein closed out Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week with something simply stylish. His SS13 collection was no exception and Redken’s Creative Consultant, Guido, was on hand to create something extraordinary, full of richness and natural texture, to fit the occasion.
“The look is inspired by the classic Calvin girl herself – super chic, super urban. It’s a little bit grungy but overall the look is very natural.
It’s not blown out straight, but just blow-dried with the fingers to achieve this soft, unrefined texture.”
- Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Redken Products Used:
- powder refresh 01 aerosol hair powder/dry shampoo
- full frame 07 all over volumizing spray
- forceful 23 super strength finishing spray
Create the Look:
- Apply full frame 07 all over volumizing mousse throughout damp hair to create texture and movement and blow dry hair with fingers to create soft, natural texture.
- Create a deep left side part
- Apply powder refresh 01 aerosol hair powder/dry shampoo all over.
- Spray style with forceful 23 super strength finishing spray to keep the natural wave in the hair, but then lightly brush through so it’s not stringy and remains very natural from root to ends.
Happy Fashion Week!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog (part of Little Pink Book PR, LLC.) Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida. She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Find her on LinkedIn, get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. © 2009-2012 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.