While, Monika Chiang’s SS13 collection was based on the street styles of South Africa, Lancôme National Makeup Artist, Darais, created a look that he described as, “understated, yet young and fresh.”
With big, glam eyes as a focus, Darais created a polished look that he completed with coral lips and cheekbones.
The goal was to have the models emulate Monika Chiang’s aesthetic: a girl-next-door look that could effortlessly translate into a glam rocker style.
Recreate yourself, using the products below:-
- Lancôme Rénergie Lift Makeup SPF 20
- Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Concealer
- Lancôme Bienfait Aqua Vital Lotion
- Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Blanc
- A combination of nude and brown shadows, including Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Waif, Double Stranded, Latte and Filigree
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- False lashes
- Lancôme Éclat Miracle was applied as a base
- Lancôme Blush in Love in Pommettes D’Amour (Available Spring 2013)
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Ever So Sweet
- Lancôme Baume in Love in Coral Electric (Available Spring 2013)
- Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Pure
- Lead manicurist Ana-Maria applied Lancôme Vernis in Love in Rouge in Love and painted a racing stripe down the center of the nail with Essie Nail Polish in No Place Like Chrome
Happy Fashion Week!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog (part of Little Pink Book PR, LLC.) Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida. She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Find her on LinkedIn, get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. © 2009-2012 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.