Inspired by the street styles of South Africa at Monika Chiang SS13, Leon Gorman, of Cutler/Redken, created a simple and soft look capitalizing on the look by using a classic blow dry technique.
Recreate it yourself below:-
Step by Step:
1. Begin by prepping the hair with Redken Full Frame and Redken Fashion Work 12
2. Blow dry the hair over directing the roots for added volume and roll the hair back away from
3. Once dry backcomb the hair from the hair line to the nape for a sold shape and flatten the
4. If you have thick hair, take a small section of hair from the sides and pull it back into a small
low sitting pony tail and allow the hair to fall over it. This is to secure the shape and volume
at the roots.
5. Finish with Redken Forceful 23 Spray
• Redken Full Frame 07 Protective Volumizing Mousse – $16.00
• Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray – $17.00
• Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray – $17.00
Purchase at www.redken.com
Happy Fashion Week!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog (part of Little Pink Book PR, LLC.) Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida. She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Find her on LinkedIn, get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. © 2009-2012 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.