Inspired by the classic Chinese cosmology of water, fire and earth to name a few, Cutler/Redken created a traditional Chinese bun with modern twist for Vivienne Tam’s SS13 collection during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Lead stylist Leon Gorman wanted to create something to play on the classic silhouettes and colorful styles created by Tam.
Recreate it on your own below:-
1. Part hair in the middle.
2. Apply a drop of Redken Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep Leave-In Cutting and
Detangling Lotion to hair.
3. Blow hair straight and use a straightening iron if needed.
4. Tie hair back into a low ponytail.
5. Twist hair up into a bun and secure with pins, letting the ends stick out and up.
6. Spray Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray all over.
7. Finish with a pop of color using a temporary hair color spray just at the part.
• Redken Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep Leave-In Cutting and Detangling Lotion -
• Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray – $17.00
Find at: www.redken.com
Happy Fashion Week!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog (part of Little Pink Book PR, LLC.) Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida. She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Find her on LinkedIn, get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. © 2009-2012 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.