For Fall/Winter 2012 Tracy Reese’s collection oozed a natural street-inspired style with strong shoulders, bold tones and a variety of textures, embellishments and patterns.
A sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, TRESemmÃ© was on hand with stylist Jeanie Syfu who created a textured bed-head look meant to compliment and mimic the style of the clothing.
â€œThe hair is inspired by the mood of the collection â€“ an accessible look that reflects a natural street style.
The clothes are meant to be worn by normal people and when the complete look comes together, it sends a head-to-toe message.â€
- Tracy Reese
Hair: Jeanie Syfu for TRESemme
Makeup: Mally Roncal for Mally Beauty
GET THE LOOK:
- Start by applying TRESemmÃ© 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray and TRESemmÃ© 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse (use TRESemmÃ© Flawless Curls Spray Gel for curly hair) through out the hair and power dry with fingers for texture.
- Back comb roots from below crown to top of head for texture, lightly spray with TRESemmÃ© 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
- Take random sections and create a reverse curl with a 1 1Å½4â€ barrel curling iron leaving ends straight. Spray lightly with TRESemmÃ© Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo for a matte finish.
- Take a tear drop section from part down to nape and fasten at nape into a low ponytail.
- Loosely take remaining hair, twist both sides back and fasten with hairpins into a ponytail.
- Wrap the base of the ponytail with hair.
- Leave a few loose strands to frame the face, tucking hair loosely behind ears for a casual finish.
“I have to say, this might be my FAVORITE look that Tracy and I have ever created! It is fresh, modern, cool, and just as wearable and appropriate off the runway as it is on the runway,” said celebrity make up artist Mally Roncal.
“The beautiful Tracy Reese collection was full of the most incredible colors, and we were so excited to compliment the colorful clothes with a bright pop of color on the eyes!”
- Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in:
- Caribbean Sea
- Royal Plum
- Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier in Cafe
- Mally Beauty Effortless Airbrush Blush & Highlighter Duo
*Photos by Juan Arredondo*
To see more backstage & runway photos, check out Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week FW12 From My Mobile Phone on Facebook!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog and Little Pink Book PR, LLC. Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami (’08) and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida (’07). She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. Â© 2009-2012 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.