Brazilian born Carlos Miele is one of my favourite designers and I was in absolute awe at his Fall/Winter 2012 show this season at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
For his collection, inspired by the south winds of Rio, Miele enlisted Rodney Cutler of Redken to style his models with feminine and casual elegance.
To be quite honest, the entire show had me singing Paula Fernandes’ “CanÃ§Ãµes do vento Sul.”
… and I adore Fernandes, so I was a very happy girl during Miele’s entire runway presentation.
The final product was to vie for!
Take a look and mimic it yourself
The vision had the models look effortlessly chic.
GET THE LOOK:
- Layer Redken Spray Starch 15 Versatile Ironing Spray and Redken Rootful 06 Root Lifting Spray throughout sections of the hair and blow out straight until completely dry
- Grab small sections of the hair, spray Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray and curl the hair using a 1 inch curling iron
- Feed the hair through the curling iron continuing to flip the ends to avoid ridges
- Pin up each of the curled pieces of hair
- After a couple of minutes let down the hair and brush out the curls gently creating a soft full look
REDKEN PRODUCTS USED:
- Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray
- Redken Spray Starch 15 Versatile Ironing Spray
- Redken Rootful 06 Root Lifting Spray
*Images by Juan Arredondo/Beauty Press*
To see more backstage & runway photos, check out Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week FW12 From My Mobile Phone on Facebook!
Sasha H. Muradali owns the Little Pink Blog and Little Pink Book PR, LLC. Sasha holds a MA International Administration with a concentration in Intercultural Communication from the University of Miami (’08) and a BS Public Relations and Dance from the University of Florida (’07). She has been featured in Forbes, CNN and Business Week. Sasha tweets fervidly (@SashaHalima), loves Harry Potter and the colour pink. Get a copy of the Little Pink Blog delivered to your Kindle and ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook.
Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR are federally registered trademarks of Little Pink Book PR, LLC. Â© 2009-2012 Little Pink Blog & Little Pink Book PR. All Rights Reserved.