It’s out! It’s out! It’s out!
Ah, so good, so bloody good, it gives you goosebumps!
An epic finale it most certainly shall be, we can hardly wait.
The two-minute trailer is full of of eye-catching wonderment and magical ecstasy. We love, love, love!
One has to be extra quick in order to pick out which scene is from what part of the book and what is being included in the part one of the seventh film. Plus the fact, that trailers are never in the proper sequence order is enough to make your brain twirl over multiple times.
- Bill Nighy as new Minister of Magic Rufus Scrimgeour
- The graves of Harry’s parents at Godric’s Hollow
- Professor Snape (aka Sevvy-Pooh) at Voldemort’s side inside of Malfoy Manor (see if your eyes can catch Lucius and Draco sitting alongside the diningroom table as Nagini slithers by to her Master’s side)
- Voldemort peering into Dumbledore’s tomb
- Harry, Ron and Hermione barely missing the red double-decker in Central London
- *hem*hem* She’s baaaackkkkk — Imelda Staunton returns as the notoriously nasty Dolores Umbridge
- Magical Dobby!
- Xenophilius Lovegood!
- Blil Weasley’s wedding to Fleur Delacour
- Death Eaters attacking the wedding
- Shell Cottage
- Some time in the forest
- The ultimate Ron and Harry fight
- More crying Hermione (she does a river in this one and part two, if they stay true to the books, obviously J.K. Rowling had her hydrated.)
- ….and on the 0:39 mark — BAM! The Deathly Hallows!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh installment of the Harry Potter book series, and the clip above is from part one of the film, due out November 19, 2010.
David Yates is back in the director chair as well as David Heyman as producer alongside David Barron. Steve Kloves wrote the screenplay. The film stars Daniel Radcliffe returning as Harry Potter, with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as Harryâ€™s best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
Part two will be released on July 15, 2011. Both films will be in cinemas in 3D.
View the official website here.
Itâ€™s Potter time!!!
We’re so excited we can hardly contain our gleeful, joyful set of joyness!