Do you watch the X Factor? Love Coca-Cola?
Here is your chance to win up to 100 Coca-Cola Rewards points if you live in the United Kingdom.
Answer the follow five (5) questions in the comments section and if you get all five right, you’ll be notified via e-mail about your win.
- Name the latest campaign from Coca-Cola to involve social media, 3 people, 1 video camera and 365 days of traveling the world “to search for what makes people happy?”
- What year was Coca-Cola introduced to the public?
- In what state, of the United States, is their head office located?
- What is Coca-Cola BlÄk?
- What is the name of the font, invented by Platt Rogers Spencer, that Coca-Cola uses as their typeface for their logo?
- BONUS! — Who sang the song “Holidays Are Coming?” (HINT: The answer is on my blog )
Make sure to include your email at the end of your comment.
Only entries with their answers at the bottom will be considered.